Your cart is empty
With the all-new Fenix AER-03 V2, you can quickly adapt your Fenix Tactical flashlights to an AR. This tactical pressure switch is made from T6-grade aluminum. The cable is made from resilient PU material and is shorter than the previous model to help avoid tangling. The instant-on pressure pad is silent making perfect for a situation where you have to use stealth to maneuver your weapon. The Fenix AER-03 V2 is compatible with flashlights that use have dual rear buttons like the Fenix TK32 or Fenix TK16. This is the perfect accessory for tactical scenarios.
In all compatible flashlights, the main circle button of the AER-03 V2 will take the place of the power switch on the tail cap of the flashlight. This means that the circle button will turn the light on and off.
In all compatible flashlights will a dual tail-switch design (ex. TK16), the pressure pad of the AER-03 V2 will take the place of the mode switch on the tail cap of the flashlight. This means that you will be able to cycle through brightness levels and access strobe using the pressure pad.
In all compatible flashlights with a single tail switch design the pressure pad will only access the momentary on feature. In the TK20R flashlight the pressure pad has no function.
- Compatible Flashlights: TK16, TK20R, TK32, TK25IR, TK25UV, TK25RED, TK25R&B
- Noiseless pressure pad switch (30mm long)
- Pressure Pad Lifespan of 100,000 activations, features output selection (function may vary with flashlights) and longtime 3A electric current passing
- Cable Tie grooves are molded into pressure pad
- Tactical round switch features momentary-on/constant-on (function may vary with flashlights) illumination and longtime 3A electric current passing
- Velcro cushion for quick attaching
- Cable made from resilient PU material
- Tail adapter is made from T6-grade aluminum
- Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- Tail Adapter Size: 1.04" X 1.26
- Thread Size: Tr24 x 1.5mm