We are doing curbside pick up to elimate the ammount of traffic through our store. Once your order is placed please give us 30 minutes to get your order ready. When you arrive please park in a designated spot and call our proshop at 586 726-4730 ext 111 and please let them know what car you are driving in and what parking spot number. Orders placed after 3:30pm will be processed the next business day. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed the next open business day. When arriving to pick up your order curbside, please have a valid ID and your order ready. Thank you!
The RIG Series Eagle IFAK is a new low profile individual first aid kit designed with a protective hood and quick latch release to keep your life-saving equipment protected and rapidly accessible for deployment. Highlighted design advancements include easy-one hand quick release hood latch and zippers, detachable inner shock cord panel that detaches from the IFAK bag and attachment system that allows both vertical (MOLLE backing) and horizontal (3 in. belt loop) carriage orientations. Kits come in 3 configurations: Basic, with Combat Gauze, and Advanced.
- Tourniquet attached for quick deployment by banding it to inside of front opening flap
- Protective hood with quick latch release helps protect IFAK components and includes sewn in embroidered medical cross identifier
- Allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Quick pull latch and tab for easy one-handed opening
- Detachable (hook & loop backed) shock-cord inner panel adjusts to secure internal components & is easily removable for rapid access
- Kits come in 3 configurations: Basic, with Combat Gauze, and Advanced
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 6 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x NAR S-Rolled Gauze
- 1 x Combat Gauze® LE Z-fold Hemostatic
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- Packaged: H 8 in. x 4 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 1.18 lb
Determined at checkout.