We are doing curbside pick up to elimate the ammount of traffic through our store. Once your order is placed please give us 30 minutes to get your order ready. When you arrive please park in a designated spot and call our proshop at 586 726-4730 ext 111 and please let them know what car you are driving in and what parking spot number. Orders placed after 3:30pm will be processed the next business day. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed the next open business day. When arriving to pick up your order curbside, please have a valid ID and your order ready. Thank you!
The North American Rescue Ankle Trauma Kit (ATK) offers users the option of keeping essential trauma medical equipment readily accessible without adding bulk on the belt. Law enforcement officers or other individuals can now carry their C-A-T®Tourniquet, as well as an additional ETD™ and gauze/hemostatic all in an ultralight ankle holster.
The ankle holster was designed with a lightweight, water resistant ripstop nylon frame and pouches to keep the items dry and secure. It also features a soft, breathable fabric that helps with moisture wicking on the interior for extended user comfort. The ankle hoster and trauma kits are designed to be one size fits most, implementing high strength hook and loop closures for maximum adjustability and versatility. The contents of the ankle holster can be accessed one-handed, with either hand quickly and easily for rapid deployment.
- Very lightweight, low profile, versatile carrier that allows for carry of essential trauma equipment
- Designed to accommodate a C-A-T® Tourniquet, Emergency Trauma Dressing, and Hemostatic
- Advanced breathable materials that provide user comfort and long-term wearability
- Protective, water resistant pouches for each carried component with strong hook and loop closures
- Quick, single-handed, ambidextrous access to components
- One size fits most with convenient hook and loop adjustability
- 1 x Ankle Trauma Holster
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Black
- 1 x Combat Gauze LE Hemostatic Dressing
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™ (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- L 17.65 in. x H 6.5 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Weight: 8.25 oz
Determined at checkout.