We are doing curbside pick up to elimate the ammount of traffic through our store. Once your order is placed please give us 30 minutes to get your order ready. When you arrive please park in a designated spot and call our proshop at 586 726-4730 ext 111 and please let them know what car you are driving in and what parking spot number. Orders placed after 3:30pm will be processed the next business day. When arriving to pick up your order curbside, please have a valid ID and your order ready. Thank you!
This lightweight rail-mounted light, constructed of an impact-resistant polymer, is designed to fit compact and sub-compact handguns. It also fits most full-sized handguns with rails on the market. Now shining brighter at 170 lumens!
- Click here for data sheet
- White LED delivers 170 lumens; 3,300 candela peak beam intensity
- Runs 1.5 continuous hours to the 10% output level
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Compact - Weighs 2.32 ounces (65.8 grams) with included battery; 2.71 in. (6.88 cm) long
- Key kit included for mounting to a variety of weapons (H&K USP models do not include key kit)
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Uses one 3V CR2 lithium battery (included)
- Impact-resistant polymer construction with durable anodized aluminum facecap
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- Serialized for positive identification
- Models also available for H&K USP Compact frame and H&K USP Full Size frame
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Beam Distance: 115 meters
Battery Type: CR2 Lithium
Length: 2.71 inches (6.88 centimeters)
Weight: 2.32 ounces (65.77 grams)
Determined at checkout.